- The data files in this collection are associated with the paper "Equilibrium phase behavior of the square-well linear microphase-forming model", Y. Zhuang, P. Charbonneau, PRL, 2016. They include .dat, .gle and .eps files with associated raw data and generating scripts to allow for replication of the figures.
We have recently developed a simulation approach to calculate the equilibrium phase diagram of particle-based microphase formers. Here, this approach is used to calculate the phase behavior of the square-well-linear model for different strengths and ranges of the linear long--range repulsive component. The results are compared with various theoretical predictions for microphase formation. The analysis further allows us to better understand the mechanism for microphase formation in colloidal suspensions. ... [Read More]
- Total Size
- 144 files (5.87 MB)
- Data Citation
- Zhuang, Y. and Charbonneau, P. (2018). Data and scripts from: Equilibrium phase behavior of the square-well linear microphase-forming model. Duke Digital Repository. V2 https://doi.org/10.7924/r42z16837
- Publication Date
- October 9, 2018
- Related Materials
- Version 2 corrects metadata erroneously applied on original ingest, discovered during data migration.
- Patrick Charbonneau: firstname.lastname@example.org, ORCID: 0000-0001-7174-0821
- Data and scripts from: Equilibrium phase behavior of the square-well linear microphase-forming model
|Data and generating script for Figure 2||2018-10-09||Public|
|2||10.7924/r42z16837||Version 2 corrects metadata erroneously applied on original ingest, discovered during data migration.||2018-10-09|